You will be so happy you read this post. This is SUCH an easy way to make a flavorful, healthy side that makes you look like you know what you’re doin’ in the kitchen. Just as important, this recipe requires few ingredients and NO measuring. Yes, that’s right. No time spent dealing with quarter teaspoons and spices. Now that’s something I think we can all get on board with!
Here’s what you need:
1-2 broccoli crowns
Dijon mustard (I like the whole seeds but ground will do also)
Optional – Slice some fennel for a gorgeous flavor combination
Ummm, yeah. That’s about it.
Here’s what you do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove broccoli crowns from stems.
3. Toss the crowns with the olive oil, a heaping spoonful of mustard, and salt to taste.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put the broccoli on it.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the broccoli reaches your desired level of tenderness.