These brussels sprouts are where it’s at! This cruciferous vegetable has key nutrients, including sulfurous compounds, that are key to liver health and detox support. Research shows that sulforaphane can even detox cancer-causing compounds from the body and may even be effective at fighting cancer. Brussels sprouts are also a good source of vitamin C, vitamin K1, folate, manganese, and flavonoids. Hopefully, you don’t need much more convincing to add this vegetable to your diet. They are delicious, after all! Let’s get cooking!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1/2 T ACV
- 1 T cooking fat (I used avocado oil)
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place garlic powder, salt, mustard, ACV, and cooking fat in a medium bowl and give it a good mix. Add the Brussels sprouts to the bowl and coat the Brussels sprouts with the mustard mixture.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out on a baking sheet and roast for 18-20 minutes.
Pin and save for later: